(1) Check and clean up the ware out jaw plate
(2) Build the base plate to fasten the jaw plate on it and prevent deformation.
(3) Tight with bolt and nut and sink in water tank to control the heat . Too much heat can cause the deformation
(4) Start the welding procedure .Rebuild the jaw with APO (1.6mm ) welding wire and Hardface with HCO (1.6mm) welding wire
(5) Welding job was done and take out the jaw plate form the tank
(6) Check the back side alignment . If necessary we need to weld .
(7) Rebuild and hardfackin job was done